There are numerous ways in which you can get involved and support the work of Christian Concern for Mental Health (CCFMH)…
Through prayer: The most effective way in which you can support us is through prayer. And if you are willing to do so please consider including the following in your prayers…
- That CCFMH may always stay true to God’s word and His will for us as a ministry, and that we may through our personal relationships with Christ and through the Holy Spirit have the strength and clarity of mind to follow His leading.
- That CCFMH may be successful in promoting awareness and concern for mental health and those who suffer with mental illness and poor mental health.
- That all folk, and especially Christians will, through the work of CCFMH and other sources be encouraged to renew their thinking on mental illness and poor mental health.
- That through the work of CCFMH and it’s members all Christians will be encouraged and inspired to include mental illness and poor mental health, and those who suffer from them, in their every day prayer lives and ministries.
- That God will lead other Christian writers and bloggers to incorporate Mental Health awareness and the need for good compassionate and positive concern for it within their blogs and writing.
Through other methods…
By displaying the ‘CCFMH Supporter’ logo on your website or blog as a sign of your support for the work of CCFMH and in order to promote public awareness of our work.
By becoming a guest writer though contacting us via the comment section below or by invitation from one of our team.
By blogging about our work on your website or blog.
By reblogging our posts on your website or blog where you feel that what is said is relative and helpful.
By commenting on any posts made and letting us know what you think, how we can help, what your personal experiences are, or simply to encourage us.
Wich ever way you choose we do want to thank you for popping by to visit us and for any for any support you are able to offer. Please always remember to pray for those in need.